Monday, February 11, 2008

playtime starts now...



-a cocoa daisy kit full of great stuff to play with
-time to play with it
-yummy snacks
-some great deals on scrapbook supplies of all kinds
(bring some extra spending money)
-other crafty girls who get you

who could ask for anything more?

thursday february 21
6:30pm
$45

plus ali, tricia & i will each bring the
pages & projects we made with the february kit...
more projects & pages
more fun!

come play with us!

to reserve your place
or ask
questions...
emily@cocoadaisy.com

can't wait to see you there!
:)
emily

ps for a peek at what CD Muckosky
created with this kit that she designed
click here
& to see what the cocoa daisy design team did
with the february kit
click here
so many great ideas!

3 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Oh, how I wish I lived in Oregon right now so I could get together with you awesome ladies and scrap!!! :-) Have fun!

Kelly said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much. What is your user name on 2 peas so I can look at some of your layouts?? I enjoy browsing others creations when I have down time. LOL. What's that?

Ronda Palazzari said...

Love this kit and all the playfulness of it!